Saba’s Annual Lobsterfest is here once again, and this year’s culinary celebration is paired for the first time with local Rum Fest. The event which is hosted by the Saba Tourism Bureau with local restaurants and Unspoiled Queen Liquers is set to take place from Monday, November 6th to Sunday, November 12th, 2023.
Saba’s Rum & Lobsterfest is a captivating week-long event that celebrates the island’s renowned spiny lobster and locally crafted rums. The food festival features a variety of delectable dishes showcasing lobster caught in the waters off the Saba Bank and prepared in both traditional and innovative styles, accompanied by a selection of locally produced rums. Beyond the culinary treats, the occasion will encompass a diverse schedule of engaging activities aimed at creating lasting memories and sharable experiences for all attendees. The events scheduled for this festival are:
- Test your Taste Buds: Different Lobster and rum-inspired dishes, meals, and beverages by bars and restaurants.
- Lobster Rum Crawl: A fun bar hop for the participants to experience different locations in one evening.
- Rum Hunt: A fun scavenger hunt at one of Saba’s famous Trails.
- Booze Cruise: A sunset boat cruise.
- Crafty Claws: Creative Workshops by different artists with Lobster and/or rum inspired themes.
Travelers can fly to Saba from St. Maarten in less than 12 minutes with WinAir or enjoy a scenic 90-minute ferry ride via the Edge or Makana Ferry. For more information, please visit Sabatourism.com/rlfest you can also visit the Facebook and Instagram pages of the Saba Tourism Bureau.
More details about Saba’s Rum & Lobsterfest to come.